The Greyfyrd Lodge

Blisterfeet

Question

Ok guys quick question. I do not own the Fyreslayers book so dont have access to this.

If I have the lodge in a Khorne list (pay the -cp tax) with a runesmiter and hearthguard berserkers.

Can I take a pray on the runesmiter? 

A) does it come from the Khorne prayers (azyr states this?!?)

B) Can I take a fyreslayers prayer 

C) Can I take no prayer at all because of said wording in codex

3 answers to this question

Basicly C, having a Greyfyrd Mercenary Company is a different thing than having a Army with Fyreslayer Allegiance. Mercenaries are basicly allies and don't get anything of the Fyreslayer Allegiance or the Allegiance the main army has.

The Greyfyrd Mercenary company only gets the "Fulfil One's Oaths" rule from their mercenary rules.

3 minutes ago, EMMachine said:

Basicly C, having a Greyfyrd Mercenary Company is a different thing than having a Army with Fyreslayer Allegiance. Mercenaries are basicly allies and don't get anything of the Fyreslayer Allegiance or the Allegiance the main army has.

The Greyfyrd Mercenary company only gets the "Fulfil One's Oaths" rule from their mercenary rules.

Ok so what about the warscroll prayer the Runesmiter has as standard is this usable within the hero phase if targeting the other lodge members?

Thanks for your answer about the prayer choices. Azyr confused me by allowing me to select Khorne ones 😕

7 minutes ago, Blisterfeet said:

Ok so what about the warscroll prayer the Runesmiter has as standard is this usable within the hero phase if targeting the other lodge members?

Thanks for your answer about the prayer choices. Azyr confused me by allowing me to select Khorne ones 😕

Rules that are on the warscroll are not restricted, only rules that are from the allegiance abilites.

• Thanks 1