Guessing/Wishcasting New Dual Boxes

13 hours ago, Balloon Dwarf said:

I'm fully expecting a Big Waaaagh vs Cities of Sigmar in the Excelsis storyline. Maybe with a unique character that has Ironjawz and Bonesplittaz keyword?

I'd love a something vs Ogors box. Or even a more general box, with maybe an order vs destruction to encourage some wider armies? 

We just got the Bonereapers/Ogors box... But yeah, I'd love a Waaaagh vs CoS box, with an hero for both sides!

3 hours ago, Fulcanelli said:

We just got the Bonereapers/Ogors box... But yeah, I'd love a Waaaagh vs CoS box, with an hero for both sides!

If GW had planned something like Orruks vs. Cities of Sigmar it basicly had to be released in October 2019, because both Faction got there battletome back than. It's quite impossible that a two player box like this would be released unless the factions get a new Battletome in the next 0-6 months after the Boxrelease or at least one of them has a new release plus the other just got a new Battletome 1-3 months before.

Edited by EMMachine