Nagash which Warscroll

Bademeister

Question

4 answers to this question

Technically you could use any version of Nagash's warscroll in a game.  If you were playing an event, most of them state you should use the latest version of the warscroll and personally that's what I'd be doing regardless of the game.  The points increase are generic so he'll be using the points from the Bonereapers battletome regardless of the version.

https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls//aos-warscroll-Nagash-Supreme-Lord-of-the-Undead-en.pdf

• Thanks 1

Thnak you both. But this is the worst thing i could imagine. In my opinion the new Warscroll is just suited for Bonereapers not for Legion of Nagash. There should be a FAQ that Nagash used in a LoN amry should know all Spells from the LoN  lore. This way throwing Arcane Bolts for 880 points is pretty useless.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Bademeister said:

Thnak you both. But this is the worst thing i could imagine. In my opinion the new Warscroll is just suited for Bonereapers not for Legion of Nagash. There should be a FAQ that Nagash used in a LoN amry should know all Spells from the LoN  lore. This way throwing Arcane Bolts for 880 points is pretty useless.

The allegiance abilities for Grand Host of Nagash allows him to pick 3 spells from either of the LoN Lores, so that's five spells he has without touching the generic ones or any endless spells you have in your army.  So he's no slouch on the magic front!