New subforum for Stormcast Eternals doesnt work?

Nizrah

This is an odd error that sometimes comes up on the site and can lock you out of the whole site for a time.

What you have to do is clear your internet cache for the forum on that page which fails (if you click the little icon just to the left of the address bar - often where it shows the little green padlock) then that should show the cookies and you can just delete them. Deleting them forces the site to reload itself fully which often clears the error. Otherwise you have to wait for your browser to clear automatically which can take longer 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Overread said:

This is an odd error that sometimes comes up on the site and can lock you out of the whole site for a time.

What you have to do is clear your internet cache for the forum on that page which fails (if you click the little icon just to the left of the address bar - often where it shows the little green padlock) then that should show the cookies and you can just delete them. Deleting them forces the site to reload itself fully which often clears the error. Otherwise you have to wait for your browser to clear automatically which can take longer 

Thanks! Its work now :)

42 minutes ago, EMMachine said:

There is one thing about the Stormcast Eternals Subboard and the Cities of Sigmar Subboard, I don't know if this was intended.

If you are not logged in you get a permission denied for those boards. So most likely there is a guestflag missing.

It's intentional the reasoning is here : https://www.tga.community/forums/topic/23873-cities-of-sigmar-factions-subforum-added-to-tga/?tab=comments#comment-387967

6 minutes ago, Overread said:

Ah there was this thread. I think I searched it when I found out about the permission problem of the Cities of Sigmar subboard but didn't found the Thread anymore.