Where can I find the AoS ETC 2019 rosters ?

On 7/19/2019 at 10:54 AM, ColonelJay said:

Hi all !

Where can I find the forthcoming AoS ETC 2019 rosters ?

Is there a dedicated thread about the  forthcoming ETC event ?

Can't find anything about this in the events section of the forum...

Here you go - https://aosshorts.com/etc-2019-team-lists/

10 hours ago, Luzgurbel said:

What it's unbelievable is that the ETC consider 9th age as main game for their tourney instead of AoS. Hilarious.

I think most of the people who organise the ETC are still very 9th Age focused, which is why it gets a bigger billing. 

@ColonelJay the ETC is being played with "outdated" lists as it's with GH2018  which makes sense as it happens in August and they wouldn't have the time to check the lists etc so when they are published, keep that in mind. It also has many house rules - some of them don't even make sense. For example you MUST take artefacts only from your ALLEGIANCE and not generic order and thus an Order Draconis player with 2 batallions is left without any artefacts at all 😂

On 7/21/2019 at 3:46 PM, ColonelJay said:

Thanks a lot !

I checked Aosshorts but the lists were not published yet...

What do you think of those lists ? Who are the best contenders for the title this year ?

Hope is that a few of my friends might have a change, in truth I have no glue who’ll be the better player.

All of the contenders lists seem to be very good at doing what they are meant to do.

Edited by Skreech Verminking