Plague Alliance WiP (Pic heavy & question heavy)

Just in the beginning of a first grand adventure into Age of Sigmar.  These are some of the figures i'll be using as clanrats for now (I have some of the newer units back at home which will relegate these guys to slaves once the full army is mustered) on which I'm testing paint schemes.  I feel like the flesh tones are too dark and possess too much vitality though, and can't decide on a good plaguey base color... Any suggestions?

IMG_4988.JPG

And here are some incomplete reaper figures for which I can't devise any role, or base size for the rat-centaur.  For the blisters I layed a base of Tallarn Sand, surrounded the blisters with Blood for the Blood God, covered the blister itself with Zamesi Desert, then finally tippped it with Ogryn Camo and then the Nurgle's rot technical paint on top.  The process could probably be simplified, but in all I think it creates the impression that the boils are terribly infected and might pop puss all over you any second.  I'm thinking I may use the witch rat for the time being as a plague priest or something, but am not too committed there.  I'd like to be able to use the rat centaur for something, but can't find anything in the rules that could roughly fit...

IMG_4989.JPG

IMG_4990.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Archived