Drakamas

Allegiance: Flesh Eater Courts
- Delusion: Defenders of the Realm
LEADERS
Crypt Ghast Courtier (80)
- General
- Command Trait : Magestic Horror - Artefact : Ring of Immortality
UNITS
10 x Crypt Ghouls (100) 10 x Crypt Ghouls (100)
TOTAL: 280/1500
EXTRA COMMAND POINTS: 24
WOUNDS: 26
ARTILLERY: 0/2
   LEADERS: 1/4  BATTLELINES: 2 (2+)  BEHEMOTHS: 0/3  ARTEFACTS: 1/1 ALLIES: 0/200

Would this be a vaiable list? Game plan is to summon 26 units of 10 crypt ghast turn 1 and summon 2 more units of 10 every turn after. Any recommendations welcome.

18 minutes ago, mrbedlam said:

I think your list isn't complete. That's only 280 points and no summoning available in it.

You get a cp for each 50 points and the warlord trait gives summon man at arms to a warlord with a baseline summon ability so its a more point effectant ghoulking on foot

32 minutes ago, mrbedlam said:

there's no ghoul king in your list. 

#howdoisaythisnice

forget the list...

it was the idea to field a ghast courtier with min ghouls and a massive bunch of CP and the go crazy on majestic horror... 

21 hours ago, Honk said:

#howdoisaythisnice

forget the list...

it was the idea to field a ghast courtier with min ghouls and a massive bunch of CP and the go crazy on majestic horror... 

you know I never looked at the second part of Majestic Horror. #readingisgood

3 hours ago, mrbedlam said:

I never looked at the second part of Majestic Horror

And please remember, that the first part always counts, the second part is only there to clarify what unit a (?peseant?) non-king summons. So your courtier would call 2x10 ghouls with mh 

On 12/11/2018 at 10:45 PM, Drakamas said:

Where does it say the summoning rule is once per game?

EEDAD340-FB4F-418F-A6CF-D1621C576AD8.jpeg

I'm not sure what your source is but this is an old rule.  This was FAQ'd back when 2.0 came out, its in the FAQ right now and its in the warscroll in the app that you must select a unit that "...has this command ability and has not used to before in the battle."  No summon spam for FEC, just once per game unfortunately.

45 minutes ago, Quarrels said:

No summon spam for FEC

Well, no summon crazy madness abuse...

but 3x10 ghouls with 3xgkotg,1xgkozd is a nice 1940 point list that coughs up 800 points of goodness. 

Personally I‘d give the gkozd extra summons, so you can get two varghulf for all your outflankers, or even one for the ghouls, but one could debate, that 4 units of horrors with one varghulf gets more work done.... 

depends on your scenario and opponent I guess, against summoning (seraphon, beastmen) you probably want to keep an eye out for backstabbing, against other armies (kharadron comes to mind), you’ll summon with #1 and #2 and start suicide charging them in to keep them tied up and occupied. #3 charges a bit more cautious (for summons turn 2) and #4 needs to survive till turn 3 🤣👍 so he/she/it/divers needs to play it save...

Archived