Daemons that don't match my mortals

Retro

Hey, so I need some advice on my planned paint schemes.

So far I've started painting my mortal khorne units with bone armour and bronze trim but my plan for the daemons is going to be (haven't started yet) a fire/brimstone look. So bright yellow through red to blackish.

Do you think my army won't look cohesive? My original thought was that they're daemons, of course they don't have the same colour as mortal armour/skin, but I'm starting to doubt myself.

What do you guys and gals think?

*As a side note I've only done 5 or so bloodwarriors so far so worst case they can take a bath and start again

2 hours ago, Retro said:

Hey, so I need some advice on my planned paint schemes.

So far I've started painting my mortal khorne units with bone armour and bronze trim but my plan for the daemons is going to be (haven't started yet) a fire/brimstone look. So bright yellow through red to blackish.

Do you think my army won't look cohesive? My original thought was that they're daemons, of course they don't have the same colour as mortal armour/skin, but I'm starting to doubt myself.

What do you guys and gals think?

*As a side note I've only done 5 or so bloodwarriors so far so worst case they can take a bath and start again

Nah they are fine.

there is no reason why Daemons and mortals should look the same.

if you want some similarity to your units in the army, I’d just base them all in a similar way. 

14 hours ago, calcysimon said:

Just atipical but u can try a white scheme on the daemons, u can find some examples if u write white bloodthirster or bloodletters, if not good u can paint it yellow after without problems

I did look into white daemons but if i did, I would probably lean toward a cool white as opposed to the warmer colour I've got going with my mortals at the moment. So similar predicament 

Archived