Flavour for my Nighthaunt

Rockythedog1

Hey everyone

so although I really love the look of all my Nighthaunt, I can’t help but feel the army looks a little bland. So I am looking to put some models from other factions in, but to be run as nighthaunt. For example, I’m looking to get a branchwraith and a box of spite-revenants to run as a banshee and bladegheist revenants. I’ll paint them up in the same theme as my current units, but I think it might give my army the all encompassing feel and flavour of death. Nagash takes all souls so I want to represent that on the table. Thinking maybe some clan rats to run as chainrasp maybe too. 

What does everyone think? Good idea or bad idea?

what units would you like to see?

You can use the same trick that was used in the past: fre people.

You can use those miniature ad paint them in ethereal way to make seem them to be their spirit version. In the past this trick was often used t have better appealing spirit hosts.

On 12/10/2018 at 12:24 PM, deynon said:

You can use the same trick that was used in the past: fre people.

You can use those miniature ad paint them in ethereal way to make seem them to be their spirit version. In the past this trick was often used t have better appealing spirit hosts.

Thanks I hadn’t thought of this

Get the box of skulls, and spruce your ghosts up a bit by replacing their skulls with more intresting ones. Other things like Necron, Harlequin or other spooky skulls would work as well

Buy some of the freeguild that come with hats, and slap those bad boys on some of your ghosts heads.

Experiment with Greenstuff and other, random bits.

Archived