Conversion Week 1 - Exalted Seeker Chariot

Overread

This is something I've been thinking of doing for a while and think its about time to get it started! The idea of this thread is to share ideas and inspiration based around a single theme model for the week. These could be really simple ideas such as adding a few details here and there; just using different parts in a duel kit or could be total conversions using unique parts even up to sculpting bits yourself. 

Ergo go wild - this is your chance to show off any conversions you've made AND Any you have found online.

Yes I'm not limiting this to just TGA creations (though of course those are the most highly prized and give you a chance to really talk about what you've done). Thus I also encourage you to hunt down and find other great conversions made around the world to share here

I will collect links to each week in an overall summary thread, I'll also add  a ping list to that thread if you wish to be added just ask and you will get a ping each week for a new fresh week of conversion inspiration! 

Rules: 

1) Please provide a source link to any off-site work not done by yourself so that people can check the original source.

2) Please Ping people (type @  and then their name) if the idea is something found on the TGA forums so that people can be aware their work has been shared and have a chance to drop in and comment. 

3) Stick to the model theme for the week. 

4) It is perfectly allowed to display alternative models from 3rd parties - this is not limited to GW models only.

5) Ideally conversions should be finished, but there is no requirement for them to be. So if you're still working on something or find the early works of a conversion please do share. Even ideas in their infancy are worth sharing! Plus you can stop by later and update once you've completed your work. 

6) Have fun and enjoy sharing the creative ideas! 

If you have an idea for a model for a theme week (yes even if its just because you made a cool conversion and want to show it off) please send me a private message (don't post in the thread). 

Exalted Seeker Chariot of Slaanesh!

@Waiyuren converted Chariot (using just the bits in the box)

Spoiler

1539562629250184236592.jpg.47cd759009231

@The Golem chariot converted with some spare parts from a Daughters of Khaine Blood Cauldron 

Archived