BOBO coverage

Arkiham

Bobo was a fantastic event. I've been attending tourneys for 18 years now and this event is in my top 3 of all time. *

Good venue - loads of space between tables (not a touched bum all weekend!), large bar, plenty of food, mats on tables, 4 big screens, good PA system (and compere!) , well timed, good data entry,  cello band to welcome us! ,awesome mini games and prizes.....  great coverage by The Honest Wargamer and also his roving reporter, nommed armies getting photos, it was stunning and has set the bar for all. 

* I've been to many events - most big events in the UK multiple times, numerous GW HQ events, the ETC a couple of times, Munich GT, Dutch GT. I reckon Chris Tomlin's Weymouth events, Bobo and the old Munich GT (7th ed) events where my favourites. Couldn't put them in order though. 

Great event and great coverage! 

I’d highly recommend to any that missed it live to go back and give it a watch!

theres over 15 hours of live coverage from the event including games, tactic segments and player interviews. 

For those wanting to see AoS played at its highest level, check out the final game between (The) Gary Percival and Jack Armstrong, amazing game! 

Other highlights include an Order Draconis obliterating a Nagash list, some interestingly shaped measuring sticks and player reactions to the loss of the Starseers ability.....

Archived