Doing a Bonesplitterz army

amysrevenge

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Progress update: 

Boarboy Maniaks varnished and dry and put in the transprot box with the other finished stuff.

10 Morboys, 4 Stabbas, and Wardokk getting close to finished - should be done by the end of the week.

Playing around converting the free slaughterpriest from WD into a Savage Big Boss.  The body and head do NOT match, scale-wise, but I'm having fun with it anyway.

Considering picking up a box or two of infantry, just to get to the point where I have some choices building lists rather than "everything I have comes to 2100 or so, so other one unit in or out, the list is more or less just everything I have".  Make some archers (yeah yeah) and some more Stabbas.  Two boxes would make me 30 Savage Arrowboys and 5 Stabbas (I picked up all the bits I need for converting the 5th one).

Progress update: 

Boarboy Maniaks varnished and dry and put in the transprot box with the other finished stuff.

10 Morboys, 4 Stabbas, and Wardokk getting close to finished - should be done by the end of the week.

Playing around converting the free slaughterpriest from WD into a Savage Big Boss.  The body and head do NOT match, scale-wise, but I'm having fun with it anyway.

Considering picking up a box or two of infantry, just to get to the point where I have some choices building lists rather than "everything I have comes to 2100 or so, so other one unit in or out, the list is more or less just everything I have".  Make some archers (yeah yeah) and some more Stabbas.  Two boxes would make me 30 Savage Arrowboys and 5 Stabbas (I picked up all the bits I need for converting the 5th one).

I was thinking of converting mine too. Got pics?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Archived