Lizardmen Counts-as Kickstarter

dea

There is an amazing new kickstarter for a "Not-lizardmen" line. They have at least one successful crowdfunding campaign for their last model line so I am personally comfortable backing it. I dont work for them, I just really want the Slann and Carno to get unlocked so spreading the word! 

image.png.bd671c13752dd76696bbe785cddec3c0.png

2 hours ago, MacDuff said:

I guess I have mixed feelings. I love lizards. The sculpts are cool.  But I hate resin. And it kind of creeps me out how blatantly they ripped off GW's IP - all the way down to all the same unit types.

This has been going on since WFB ended. Mantic and other places have been pretty much ripping GWs design on with these types of armies.

Please GW take inspiration from this. These are so cool. Imagine new AoS style Sepharon. Also I like how they are living creatures again if what I was told is true and they are now born of star essence but otherwise 100% alive creatures. I almost started Lizards in fantasy just because of how cool the models are. 

KA-LINK >> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1115856510/lost-kingdom-miniatures-cuetzpal-empire/

Beautiful lizard dudes, second best Kroxies I've seen (spoiler: Citadel's are like #4+ on that list ? ), and crazily intricate characters, as befits Not-Azteks ❤️

I'll likely sit out, as I have waaaay too many projects going, but I do want to eventually return to my first Warhammer army and do a shiny new Skink force. Happy to know these minis will be around when I'm ready.

Archived