Look out sir and death heroes

Ahn-ket

Yeah I mean, take the Sacrament battalion, now you'll have an extra command point, -1 shooting for both your necros if they are close to summonable units (who also get the benefits of the +1 save when shooted at) and the -2 to shoot artifact which you can give to the VLoZD to have a pretty solid army against shooting strategies while having some potency against magic thanks to all the casters you bring. 

I feel it could potentially be a pretty good list, the core units would amount to 1230 and you'd just have to add battleline and some other hammers to become terrifying. Plus, if the endless spell is any good, having more casters could give this list even more of an edge.

Exactly 2k points:

Lords of sacrament
* arkhan
* 2x necro
* mortis engine
Deathmarch
* wight king
* 5 black knights
* 30 grave guard
* 40 skeletons
* 2x10 skeletons

unfortunately lacking in hammer, and no VLoZD.  Could get 140 points back by dropping to 5 grave gyard and putting a second skittle unit up to 40 instead.  Add a vamp lord, i guess?

Still probably not the best list.  Not unless the new spells make your casters count as hammers.  But i 3xpect purple sun & the like to cost reserve points, like the balewind.

Double battalion is probably not the best way to ho, but its cute, and technically doable.  For sacrament and host at least.

At least, it is pending points adjustments.

GHB18 surely stirrs things up. And I like a lot of the announcements, but let us see what is going into print.

But Sception, 30 guards with mystic shield, van hels and the wightkings command ability... red mist everywhere they roam 

Archived