Start Collecting box content problem

GeneralZero

Hi, 

I'd like to start a death army. SC are a good value to build around. But, with the recent addition with LoN, I have some doubt about what can be done with 2 of the SC I'm planning to buy.

Start Collecting! Flesh-eater Courts : is the Terrorgheist   a complete kit, I mean Prince Vhordrai, Terrorgheist,  Zombie Dragon, Abhorrant Ghoul King on Terrorgheist,  d'Abhorrant Ghoul King on  Zombie Dragon. My main concern is the vampire lord on ZD. 

Start Collecting! Malignants  and the  Mortis Engine  kit: can I do  Bloodseeker Palanquin, Coven Throne  and Mortis Engine? my concern is about the Bloodseeker palanquin.

In fact, my goal is to get mainly the VL on ZD with the Fleash eater coiurt SC, and the Bloodseeker witht the Malignat. Is it possible?

you can always proxy the ghouls for zombies, the flayers are Vargheist, so a lot of options there.

I have a mortis/bloodseeker kit right here, magnetizing is going to be a pain, but probably doable. 

if your going to play with hexwraith/black knights and spirits the collecting boxes really are a nice deal...

i still have skelli riders out of the dread past (90s) and confrontation centaurs and not really fond of spirithosts,

but both kits really put together a solid foundation for an army

2 minutes ago, GeneralZero said:

I know for the armies choice. My concern is really about the content of those 2 SC, especially the Flesh eater court one for its Zombie dragon: I'd like to know if this start collecting allow me to build a Vampire Lord on Zombie Dragon  

Completely see where you're coming from.  Short answer is yes, the Zombie Dragon contains all of the pieces to make any of the combinations, including the Vampire Lord/Vhodri.  You can check out the sprue layout on the GW website :) https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Vampire-Lord-on-Zombie-Dragon-2016

Except for the Stormcast SC box, which uses some of the mono figures from the 2 player kit...for reasons... all SC contain complete kits. They would have to make entirely new moulds, or print models and cut out the extra bits (both of which are hugely uneconomical) to exclude the other build options for those kits.

Archived