Hello from Edmonton, AB, Canada!

CannedBrains

Hello everyone!

I recently got back into wargaming in a way I never thought I would! (Was an avid warhammer 40k fan previously and swore never to touch Fantasy as the lore in 40k was just amazing)

Up until last year I would have classified myself more as a "hobbyist" who spent most of his time painting and collecting the odd models here and there. (I also had boxes and boxes of unfinished starters.. lol)

When Age of Sigmar came out I had a friend nudge me to try it, mostly because he had a ton of fantasy models he hadn't been able to use in ages! I picked up a starter Nurgle daemon force (that way if I didn't enjoy I could always shift back to 40k.. heh)

That was months ago... I've played easily two or three dozen games collected large Nurgle Daemon, Rotbringer, and Fleshcourts forces. I have a bunch of other projects on the go and am loving the switch to a much more streamlined and less clunky game.

I'm in the Edmonton area in Canada, always looking to meet new folks and am enjoying the idea of sharing my enthusiasm on this forum!

Archived