Searching for fishy miniature

Gr3g

Hi all,

I ask for hel today because I'm searching for some catfish miniatures in order to make some statues in a scenry I'm building.

It will be ok if the scale is larger than 30 mm because I would like to make huge statues with it.

For exemple I'm searching for this kind of fish (I never found this miniature for sale) :

MermaidFighting.jpg

Let me know if you have some ideas please :) 

Here ya go:

http://antimatter-games.com/

Antimatter Games is all about underwater stuff. I'm guessing you'll find some models that fit your needs.

I also echo the advice to hit up a pet shop. Likely their aquarium section will have lots of stuff that will help.

Edit: Just saw you were looking for catfish specifically. No dice there, but hopefully the link is helpful nonetheless!

1 hour ago, terrainguy said:

Here ya go:

http://antimatter-games.com/

Antimatter Games is all about underwater stuff. I'm guessing you'll find some models that fit your needs.

I also echo the advice to hit up a pet shop. Likely their aquarium section will have lots of stuff that will help.

Edit: Just saw you were looking for catfish specifically. No dice there, but hopefully the link is helpful nonetheless!

Haha, if any of my friends get idoneth deepkin I’m getting this whale as terrainA4D10730-D385-411B-8FFA-931ADB47CE77.jpeg.aad1231f293a6542c02103ea7af2f863.jpeg ?

Figone has few from different companies -Mantis has  Salt Water Fish, And Deep sea fish from mantis too. And Fresh Water Fish-A Water Demon

Mierce has an armoured predator x Type creature. A Kraken cthulu monster. And some more sea based creature are coming like anthropmorphic crustaecean monstrous infantry...mouthful... and a giant crab.

D501E0E3-F213-422C-88D1-2143BBF1191E.jpeg

77971AE7-5C24-42DA-9A66-A50900B11EAF.jpeg

7 hours ago, Kronos said:

Figone has few from different companies

Thank you very much for your help, I knew this miniatures but not the the upcoming ones. They are great minis but not for the purpose I'm imaginating , Im' searching something as fishy cavalry, the idea is to make some statues or fountains without a big work of conversion :

24795.117454.jpg fish-fountain-c7mrke.jpg

The crabs could likely make it but I'm interested by fishes more thant other deep sea creatures.

Otherwhise thanks a lot for your help !

Archived