Fan-made Skirmish campaign system?

Trout

Yeah, that was it. I guess it's dead now. There are vague references to the existence of other systems out there, but there don't seem to be any links to any of them.

Since Hinterlands is gone, does anyone know of alternatives?

Bootle did override the first post after Skirmish came out.

On 17.12.2016 at 11:43 AM, bottle said:

Hi everyone, I am retiring Hinterlands for the time being now that we have not only the fantastic AoS Skirmish but also lots of exciting fan made content being made for it too. I would like to thank everyone who supported this project, helped it grow and gave feedback along the way. The AoS community is really one of the best things about this  game and why I love this hobby so much :D. Who knows if Hinterlands will ever come back, but for the moment I am going to keep it on the down-low. Doesn't mean you won't still be seeing me around here though :P.

Cheers, bottle.

It's sad because it think it could have more potential than Skirmish had. Sadly I don't know alternative campagnerules.

1 hour ago, Trout said:

Yeah, that was it. I guess it's dead now. There are vague references to the existence of other systems out there, but there don't seem to be any links to any of them.

Since Hinterlands is gone, does anyone know of alternatives?

Renown and ruin or aos 28 warband both of which have threads in the narrative section. I'm making a small campaign thats compatible with most rulesets given its battleplans and some suggested warbands

Archived