Gutbuster Allegiance Abilities/Artifacts

LordKalebKhaine

Hi all!
My brother and I are working on allegiance abilities/artifacts/command traits/a battalion or two for the much abused Gutbusters.
I was wondering, before I started posting on it, if anyone else was working on a similar project?

I'm going to post what we have tomorrow afternoon (ET) in anyone is interested. 

Okay, here is what my brother and I have so far, and feel free to give whatever feed back comes to mind. Let me know if something stinks in the state of DenMaw.

Allegiance Abilities

Gutbuster charge:
when a GUTBUSTER unit completes a charge, roll a D6 for every enemy unit within 1". On a 4+ that unit suffers a Mortal Wound.
If the enemy unit has 10+ models it suffers D3 mortal wounds instead.

Hunger Driven Hordes
In each of your Hero Phases roll a D6
1-2: Starving Masses, each GUTBUSTER unit in your army may move D6 inches towards the enemy as if it were the Movement Phase. This may not be used to Retreat or Run.
3-4: Savor Each Bite, when a Model in a GUTBUSTER unit kills a model in an enemy unit the GUTBUSTER unit does not have to take battleshock that turn,
5-6: Stuff it in Your Maw, when a model in a GUTBUSTER unit kills an enemy model roll a D6 on a roll of 6+ the GUTBUSTER unit heals D3 wounds

Artifacts: Spoils of the Raids

Leftovers 
Once per battle your GUTBUSTER HERO may choose to consume leftover food from its last raid.
Roll a D6
6+ heal D6 wounds
3+ heal D3 wounds
2 your HERO forgot that it already ate all the food, nothing happens
on a roll of 1 your HERO ate some bad meat and suffers a Mortal Wound

Necklace of Shiny Things
Often Gutbusters will loot the dead of those they've slain, many collect the shiny talismans around the necks of heroes they've slain. Chaos amulets, Sigmarite Pendents, Necromantic Sigals, and Amber figurines of the Lady of Life all jangle together about the wide neck of many an ogor hero. Unwittingly cobbling together a formidable shield against many magics.
a GUTBUSTER HERO can unbind spells as if it were a Priest or Wizard, if it can already unbind a spell, add 2 the the Unbind roll.
additionally: when this HERO is targeted by any spell (hostile or friendly) roll a D6 and on a 4+ the effects of the spell is negated.

Enchanted Gut Plate
subtract 1 to hit rolls targeting this model 

Tyrant Blade
add 1 to rend characteristic of one of this models melee weapons

Banner of the Over-Tyrant
all DESTRUCTION models within 6" of this model may us its Bravery Characteristic rather than their own.
the range of this ability is doubled to 12" if this model did not move in your previous movement phase

Prized Cleaver
choose one of this models melee weapons to be a prized cleaver
on a to wound roll of 6+ deal a mortal wound in addition to any other wounds done

Command Traits/Masters of the Nomadic Feasts

A Finely Groomed Mustache
you can reroll the Hungry Driven Hordes table

Grott Collector
add 1 to the to Hit and to Wound rolls of GUTBUSTER GROT units within 6" of this model

Student of the GorkaMaw
add 1 to the attacks and Bravery Characteristics of this model. Additionally any GUTBUSTER unit that fails a battleshock test within 6" of this model can reroll

Student of the MorkaMaw
add 2 to the result of Run and Charge rolls, also add two to the movement characteristic of this model when retreating. Additionally this model can retreat and charge in the same turn.

Big Bellied Bully
Add 1 to the Wounds characteristic of this model

Widely Renowned
This model may roll on the Big Names table as if it were a Tyrant.
If this model is a Tyrant, it may roll twice and take both names.

Hope you guys like it!
If not let me know what's wrong!

Archived