Max Bravery stat And Max unit size

mmimzie

Question

Is there an upper limit on the bavery stat for battle shock. If i have a unit of 60 zombies does it battle shock at bravery 16???

Second Max unit size is posted for each unit, but it seems to only refer to it when it's deployed. If i deploy a unit of 60 zombies and a join another unit of 60 zombies it should be chill yeah??

3 answers to this question

Just checked the merging unit bit in the rules (I was curious as I thought the same in one of my last games).  I think the answer is no, units cannot merge mid-game.

Models fight in units. A unit can have one or more models, but cannot include models that use different warscrolls. A unit must be set up and finish any sort of move as a single group of models, with all models within 1" of at least one other model from their unit.

As such you define your units during set up.  GHb may change this though :)  I guess this is actually because there are a lot of skills that trigger when a unit is destroyed or reward laurels/victory points.

Edit: Of course this doesn't take into account any special rules your army/units have that may allow them to merge!  Sorry should have thought that in the first place ;)

4 hours ago, RuneBrush said:

Just checked the merging unit bit in the rules (I was curious as I thought the same in one of my last games).  I think the answer is no, units cannot merge mid-game.

As such you define your units during set up.  GHb may change this though :)  I guess this is actually because there are a lot of skills that trigger when a unit is destroyed or reward laurels/victory points.

Edit: Of course this doesn't take into account any special rules your army/units have that may allow them to merge!  Sorry should have thought that in the first place ;)

Your good thanks for the response, and well thought out answer despite the fact ^.^

Archived