Marks of Chaos and keywords

Maraluk

Hi guys, just quick question on taking marks of Chaos and keywords, because I'm pretty new to AoS.

Is it possible to take a particular mark of chaos, say Tzeentch, for the Legion of Azgorh? Was looking at using the magma cannon etc. or other pieces. But wasnt quite sure whether they would have to be just general Chaos or not. Still a little shaky on how keywords work...

Thank

Andy

Hey Andy, welcome!

You can only add Keywords if the Warscroll allows for it. Most Warscrolls don't allow for this but the Slaves to Darkness ranges are unique in that you quite often can.

In the case of Legion of Azgorh I don't believe any Warscroll of them can add the Tzeentch Keyword. Logical also because they don't follow Tzeentch in particular.

51 minutes ago, Maraluk said:

yeh thats what I thought, thanks for the reply! Is there somewhere on the warscroll which tells you if they can add a keyword?

Yup, there's always a paragraph and you can often spot it quickly as keywords are in bold.

As an aside, if you want the magma cannon, you're allowed it as part of your allies point

Archived