Need help building Stormcast Eternals start collecting

Bradipo322

Question

I recently got a Stormcast Eternals start collecting and I'm having an hard time deciding what weapons to mount on my miniatures, so I've got a couple questions before I start gluing the pieces together:

1) Can a Liberator-Prime get a Grandhammer (one of the special weapons that 1 model out of 5 can get)? And does he makes 3 attacks with that weapon? If yes can I do the same for Prosecutors?

2) There is any way to magnetise Prosecutors easly? I would like to swap Celestial Hammers and Stormcall Javelins from time to time.

5 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Turragor said:

2) If you magnetise the entire arms (shoulder down) it would work probably. Magnetising at the wrists is almost impossible most of the time.

Yes, but don't forget the heads are different. The arms should be enough though. 

On 2/1/2018 at 9:59 AM, Turragor said:

2) If you magnetise the entire arms (shoulder down) it would work probably. Magnetising at the wrists is almost impossible most of the time.

The problem is that there are multiple arms (1 for every weapon choice) but not enought shoulder pads for each of them so that leaves only two options either cut in half each arm (on the elbow) and put there a magnet or put two magnets on the shoulder, one for the torso and one on for the shoulder pad. The problem is that both thoose options seems a bit complicated.

31 minutes ago, Bradipo322 said:

The problem is that there are multiple arms (1 for every weapon choice) but not enought shoulder pads for each of them so that leaves only two options either cut in half each arm (on the elbow) and put there a magnet or put two magnets on the shoulder, one for the torso and one on for the shoulder pad. The problem is that both thoose options seems a bit complicated.

If you just magnetise one set first, I promise (if you keep with SCE) you'll be overrun by a flood of shoulder pad spares eventually.

Archived