Battlefield in a Box terrain

Mr. White

I'm looking to build out my home tables more and the prepainted Battlefield in a Box line from (I think) Gale Force Nine looks perfect.

However, it looks to maybe be oop at the usual sources. Is this right or is the product between runs?

Can anyone speak to the quality of the product? Worth tracking down?

What are other quality terrain lines?

I can't speak for it being oop or not, but my wife and I bought the rock outcrops and the large hill a while ago and they are fantastic!

They are durable and well built, only one rock outcrop needed a little bit of glue because a piece wiggled. They also have a nice soft velvety piece on the bottom so they don't clang around and slide nice.

We highly recommend them and the price is great in our opinion as well. Plus they come prepainted!

Hope that helps your decision. Two hobby stores around our area in BC Canada have them on regular basis and the one owner said he can order them in so I don't think they should be oop? Maybe you're looking for something we don't have around here though.

Pretty much all of the terrain I own is the Battlefield in a Box and I think it's ace. It's all resin prepainted stuff which I think are really good quality. All the pieces have a decent amount of weight to them and look great on the table. If you can get some, they are worth picking up but too be honest there are plenty of other options out there now. I went for them a few years ago and they are still good now (although they don't get used much).

3 hours ago, Gaz Taylor said:

Pretty much all of the terrain I own is the Battlefield in a Box and I think it's ace. It's all resin prepainted stuff which I think are really good quality. All the pieces have a decent amount of weight to them and look great on the table. If you can get some, they are worth picking up but too be honest there are plenty of other options out there now. I went for them a few years ago and they are still good now (although they don't get used much).

So...what do you use now if not the Battlefield stuff?

As for Battlefield in a Box: I am a big fan of them! Though I keep the Essentials line though some of it is OOP. 

Out side of that, I keep with GW. The Sceney  the Ruins of Osgiliath multi-pack is a great value box for building generic table coverage. 

Archived