Skaven Deathrunner as a General

Grif

Question

Apologies in advance if this seems a silly question but if I have a deathrunner as my general with the crown of conquest equipped do I get to make 2 rolls per turn to get another command ability as the deathrunner has a illusionary twin. This twin technically gets all of artefacts and command traits as stated in the attached screenshot. 

A second question that also comes from this FAQ is can a deathrunner use inspiring presence twice a turn. Once for the "real" model on the board and once for its "illusionary" model. 

Screenshot_20171030-132320.png

3 answers to this question

I think I'm the one who got that question into the FAQ, I had ask and then had some discussions with some GW folks about it some months before the FAQ came out anyway, but the way we were talking about it then, it was more like if you've got a command trait or artifact or even a command ability (like from skirmish)  that has a bubble, does the bubble emanate from both models; or could you use either as the starting point for a ranged ability (to take inspiring presence)...  and what I had taken from that discussion was more limited (like, if you've got a crown of command you only roll for it once, but if you got it and were doing an inspiring presence of it you could pick one unit but that unit could be within 12 of EITHER deathrunner model)... but I'll grant that the language on the FAQ answer certainly looks broader than that and a straight-faced argument could be made for a "you have two crowns of command" type of interpretation.  

Archived