Painted guidance needed - skeleton warrior

Markh

Hi everyone!

Just had a thought about starting a deathrattle as my second army. Considering i rushed my first army I'm really thinking about taking my time with this one and make it look nice.

I know its just a skeleton warrior and pretty straightforward to do, but would anyone like to give me some advice/guidance on how to go on with the rest of the army.

Thanks again!

20171029_173236.jpg

20171029_173149.jpg

Wow it looks great as is markh ! I really like the blue, what colours did you use?

Im with mohojoe I wouldn’t worry about adding any more pop to basic skellies.  I would think of these guys as a back drop and have your elites and characters/monsters have the “pop”. 

1 hour ago, Curry_Supreme said:

Wow it looks great as is markh ! I really like the blue, what colours did you use?

Im with mohojoe I wouldn’t worry about adding any more pop to basic skellies.  I would think of these guys as a back drop and have your elites and characters/monsters have the “pop”. 

The blue shield was a base of necron abyss (I'm not sure what its new name is) a wash of nuln oil on the bottom half, vallejo air french blue, vallejo air light sea blue being mixed in until the highlight. Then i just used a blue wash in the cracks.

I've tried a similar thing on a black knight horses rags and it didn't quite get the same result. 

Archived