White lions conversion

Tomir

Hi all, i have a set of white lions and whant to umph them up alittle. Been searching the seb for inspiration but im not finding much...

anyone have something to share? Any high elf or small model conversions are welcome to. 

Im a newb and workinf with greenstuff is still hard but im trying to commit to a small hi quality project.

What kind of conversions are you thinking of? Any particular details of the White Lion kit you don't like and want to change?

White Lions are kind of a difficult kit to convert because of the way the torsos and arms fit together - your best bet might be to go for a simple headswap. Using heads from Shadow Warriors or maybe Black Guard could make the lions look a bit tougher. You could also swap out the legs for something a bit more armoured, like the Phoenix Guard legs (sourcing alternate legs is much more difficult than sourcing heads, however!) .

Another option might be to cut off the axe heads and replace them with something bigger, like the blades from the Wyldwood Rangers. I did that for my Phoenix Guard conversions and was quite happy with the results:

HtPpjsK.png

Archived