Any high elf people around?

Tomir

Im currently fixing old figures so that i have a non-emberassing 1000 point army to play with. 

But ive ordered some simplegreen and i have many unboxed figures. Looking for some color palett ideas/inspiraton.

share your high elf armies/minatures.

1 hour ago, elfhead said:

Thanks @Tidings?

@Tomir there are some high elves in my cult of slaanesh (link in my autograph) and I recently started another plog with mainly high elves in this section.

you can also find a couple of other pics of mine on coolminiornot and i used to have a plog on Warseer. 

What mini's do you have lying around?

I have 30+ shadow warriors (old metal)

i have 15 pheonix guard (ols metal)

30 spearmen (old)

35+ archers (damn old and soaked in paint)

old dragon

new dragon

25 dragon knights

15  old white lions

20 new white lions

20 silver helms

2 reapter bolts

teclisx2

tyriln

8 diffrent other heroes and mages

2 chariots.

i have even more ogres and orcs

half as much vampire counts

halfs as much beastmen as vampire counts.

ive ordered alot of simple green becouse this stuff is old.

most is unpainted and alot are still in box.

ive just started after 11 years and i was 15 when i quit. :) have to really learn how to paint well and do terrain and stuff. I like to learn by doing and experimenting but my progress have been slow and ill have to redo some of the minatures ive recently painted. So ive now started to resarch techniqes and tips hoping to get some helpfull insights by trying to imitate alittle. Also having reaaaal big issues trying to settle for a color palette. :P

It's cement chunks for weight, air dry clay for shaping, trees made using a 3doodler pen with moss and agrellan earth (or whatever the cracking medium is called) for bark, ferns made from the fronds of a plastic fern, fallen trees made of tumbleweed twigs, and my own mix of Forest floor (dyed hemp rope, tree twigs, leaves, and dirt).  Simple, right?  This is like the 5th base of this size I've done in this theme, so I've had time to experiment.

9 hours ago, Tyromancer said:

I run Order Draconis as my tourney army.  Here's what i have for 1k points from GHB1:

20170213_233749-1.jpg.d1c0428e1d270d025f248026d498cf23.jpg

20170213_233849-1.jpg.bce6934cff6ce29d76b88cbe5ba4da1c.jpg

20170213_233901-1.jpg.5c6f3896f04a902cf6908ebdbb1983f5.jpg

20170213_233832-1.jpg.f51dd758940c037e6baa1f3489c0178f.jpg

I've since added added 2 Nobles on horse and another Dragon.  I'll post that up in a bit.

Wow they look amazing. What is the silverhaired foot slogging hero based on? Would love to replicate/swap his head for a conversion i'm planning. 

Archived