This is 'How I Brayherd' Bro!

HobbyHammer

31 minutes ago, Black_Fortress_Immortal said:

Maybe he meant Chimera?  They seem to be a good unit to summon, since they get +2 to charge and have a 14" D6 mortal wound auto-hit attack.

Funny enough this is the unit I am currently painting now. Making it look like a mini Dorghar. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Black_Fortress_Immortal said:

Maybe he meant Chimera?  They seem to be a good unit to summon, since they get +2 to charge and have a 14" D6 mortal wound auto-hit attack.

Yeah, that is what I meant. Had the names mixed up in my head.

10 hours ago, The Nameless One said:

Ha! Just bought a Chimera for exactly the same reason! I'm going to try that and a Cockatrice in my Bray Shaman's summoning pool for a bit and see how that goes.

Once the Cocktraice goes into a list... it doesn't come out again! It's cool. 

Hi, so yesterday I managed to get a group shot and video of all my Chaos together, one big happy family! Next job is to expand out the Nurgle, the Brayherd will see more love too with a lot of Allied Monsters coming in. Currently painting up a Chimera, neeeeed a Jabberslythe too. 

Here is the video:

Here are the pics:

59ad08e46db7c_FullSizeRender3.jpg.47a44eb7fb1374a1e8323b483b9084e5.jpgIMG_3784.JPG.39305385352a7f020cd48662bfca3858.JPGIMG_3785.JPG.cf53b1deb0f320c18d09fd38f9ae9d37.JPG

Here is what I am working on now. Mini Dorghar! Ok... a Chimera:

IMG_3791.JPG.89f895b19908d11a2e24a5266e5830ca.JPG

IMG_3789.MOV

9 hours ago, Lord_Mortkin said:

Hobby Hammer, your fan battletome is so sick !!! What model did you use for your Mojgorox ?

Thank you, really happy with how it turned out. The Mojgorox model is from Paranoid Miniatures, part of their Mythos game, The model is called The Goat and is in the Wildborn faction. 

Ok I was on the HobbyHammer Live Stream again with the Brayherd, this time up against a strong Stormcast list. I won't tell you how it ended, but it was super tough. Showed me just how much the bray herd rely on capturing objectives early and holding out rather than trying to fight the metal men. I have linked the youtube game below, this one even has reaction at the end as me and Ben discussed how it went. 

No painting progress on the herd I'm afraid.. been caught up in Nurgle fever with Blightwar, In fact this Tuesday at 7pm I am playing again on the stream, this time it is me and kye playing through the full Blightwar book. Subscribe above to get a reminder of when we go live!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived