List idea

Gotrek

Thoughts on this list?
Brass stampede 
-lord on juggernaut (general, mark of the cannibal and the +1 to rend artifact)
-7 units of 3 skull crushers 
Gore pilgrims
-bloodsecrator (d3 mortal wounds banner)
-3 slaughter priests (brazen rune)
-2 units of 10 reavers
-1 unit of 5 blood warriors.

2,000 on the dot.

Similar to my own, but I've only taken 2 priests, I think that's enough really.

And I wouldn't bother making the bloodsecrator killy make him durable, hide him. 30" range on banner ? Yeah, covers entirely field pretty much. He's going to be a target. 

Use the points for 10 blood warriors, more bodies for objective capture and hold.

The Bloodforged armor can work but I'd go with the Brazen Rune instead on the Bloodsecrator if you find yourself up against magic heavy armies.

Also, as Arkiham pointed out, you'll want some extra Bloodwarriors for holding objectives.

The list looks solid, as others have noted, I would switch out the Command Trait/Artefact choices. 

- I think Gorecleaver on your Lord of Khorne on Juggernaut is legit, I do however also believe that Mark of the Cannibal isn't that great. I'd rather increase his attacks or add Violent Urgency to have Skullcrushers charge that extra inch. Also keep in mind that Gorecleaver does more as just add Rend. :) 
- Most Banners of Khorne arn't too exciting I'd personally give the Bloodsecrator the Brazen Rune so you'll have some solid protection against magical Mortal Wounds and have that lategame dispell scroll. It isn't the best but it's something. 
- Slaughterpriests are difficult to equip in general... The Brazen Rune is an option there but pretty much everything goes in my opinion. One with Gorecleaver is also something to consider.

Archived