- 10x Aethercannons
3 x Endrinriggers (120)
- 1x Drill Cannons

War Machines
Arkanaut Frigate (280)
- Main Gun: Heavy Sky Cannon
- Great Endrinworks: Incredible Self-healing Hull

Total: 940/2000

This is a list I'm trying to make as competitive as possible, I like firing in the hero phase to help deal with high priority targets, and the eldrinriggers to help heal and charge when need too as well as the buff from khemist for the thunderers and riggers thoughts? Idk if urbaz is the best choice

Looks pretty solid, however you could also consider to take a Barak Zilfin force which would provide you with a strong aplha strike when you drop your ship turn 1 and unload all the aether cannons and endrin riggers. 

I've tested a similar build to great success but I used a unit of 20 Arkanauts in an Ironclad buffed by two chemists to come down turn 1 and  obliterate the strongest enemy target.

If u are playing with 1 ship i dont really like the use of fleetmaster and i dont know if urbaz is a competitive skyport i think is a good skyport but mhornar thryng or zilfin are better for make a competitive list in my opinion barak-thryng is the best skyport for low point games.

9 hours ago, Grudgebearer said:

Looks pretty solid, however you could also consider to take a Barak Zilfin force which would provide you with a strong aplha strike when you drop your ship turn 1 and unload all the aether cannons and endrin riggers. 

I've tested a similar build to great success but I used a unit of 20 Arkanauts in an Ironclad buffed by two chemists to come down turn 1 and  obliterate the strongest enemy target.

I am definitely intrigued by the alpha strike option and since you've play-tested it a bit, can you share what happened after you landed and shot?  How did your arknaughts/Khemist and Ironclad hold up?  What did you equip your arknaughts with and what did you shoot the enemy with (up close for all the guns or further back with longer-range)?  Any experience you can share would be appreciated!

1 hour ago, Bashpan said:

If u are playing with 1 ship i dont really like the use of fleetmaster and i dont know if urbaz is a competitive skyport i think is a good skyport but mhornar thryng or zilfin are better for make a competitive list in my opinion barak-thryng is the best skyport for low point games.

Since im switch to zilfin I was going to change fleetmater to sticker for the code for the extra foot note

14 minutes ago, Connelj2 said:

Since im switch to zilfin I was going to change fleetmater to sticker for the code for the extra foot note

If u dont want to play using the aetherspheric endrinds i recommend you using last words in the frigate i try the healing hull but is not really worth it and you want to shoot always even if u frigate get charge.

30 minutes ago, Bashpan said:

If u dont want to play using the aetherspheric endrinds i recommend you using last words in the frigate i try the healing hull but is not really worth it and you want to shoot always even if u frigate get charge.

I assume you'd take the Cannon as the weapon's Last Hope? I kinda feel, though, that with such low odds of causing any wounds (without rerolls or other bonuses, chances of getting wounds through the 4+/2+ is still only a 42%) that the Endrinwork requires a lot of work to be of any use... I kinda feel the Skymine might be a better tool, since although it works only against flying enemies, it's at least a better deterant against most of the hardest hitting CC monsters out there... No?

20 minutes ago, Spinsane said:

I assume you'd take the Cannon as the weapon's Last Hope? I kinda feel, though, that with such low odds of causing any wounds (without rerolls or other bonuses, chances of getting wounds through the 4+/2+ is still only a 42%) that the Endrinwork requires a lot of work to be of any use... I kinda feel the Skymine might be a better tool, since although it works only against flying enemies, it's at least a better deterant against most of the hardest hitting CC monsters out there... No?

You can take one of your range weapons so you can take the torpedos or the carabine for shoot in the charge phase the only endrinworks i see useful are the healing hull the last word and the parachutes.

1D3 of mortal wounds vs flyers is good but probably can be avoid.

Here is my revised list

Allegiance: Kharadron Overlords

Skyport: Barak-Zilfin
- Additional Footnote: There's No Trading With Some People

Leaders
Aether-Khemist (100)
- General
- Trait: Stickler for the Code:There's No Trading With Some People  

Battleline
10 x Arkanaut Company (120)
- 3x Light Skyhooks
- 3x Light Skyhooks

Units
10 x Grundstok Thunderers (200)
- 10x Aethercannons
3 x Endrinriggers (120)
- 1x Drill Cannons

War Machines
Arkanaut Frigate (280)
- Great Endrinworks: Aetherspheric Endrinds (Barak-Zilfin Skyvessel)

4 minutes ago, Bashpan said:

You can take one of your range weapons so you can take the torpedos or the carabine for shoot in the charge phase the only endrinworks i see useful are the healing hull the last word and the parachutes.

1D3 of mortal wounds vs flyers is good but probably can be avoid.

Sorry, I was going off the assumption the ship would be a Frigate (since that's the one on the list above), not an Ironclad...

For an Ironclad, yes, the Last Hope can be decent (and I would always use the Torpedoes as the Last Hope, it's the best weapon in every single case until the ship has taken 13+ wounds).

2 minutes ago, Connelj2 said:

Leaders
Aether-Khemist (100)
- General

Are you sure it's possible to take the same Footnote twice? I would have assumed not, but I have to admit I can't think of anything that would say so...

Still, do you think some opponents might think it abusive? (I'm not saying it is, mind you, I just tend to err on the side of caution when thinking about how my army lists are perceived)

55 minutes ago, Connelj2 said:

Here is my revised list

Allegiance: Kharadron Overlords

Leaders
Aether-Khemist (100)
- General

Battleline
- 3x Light Skyhooks
- 3x Light Skyhooks

Units
10 x Grundstok Thunderers (200)
- 10x Aethercannons
3 x Endrinriggers (120)
- 1x Drill Cannons

War Machines
Arkanaut Frigate (280)
- Great Endrinworks: Aetherspheric Endrinds (Barak-Zilfin Skyvessel)

Im not sure because is not explicit in the book that you cant take one footnote more of the same type but i think that is not available.

Correction: stickler for the code states that you cant take the same footnote twices.

47 minutes ago, Spinsane said:

Sorry, I was going off the assumption the ship would be a Frigate (since that's the one on the list above), not an Ironclad...

For an Ironclad, yes, the Last Hope can be decent (and I would always use the Torpedoes as the Last Hope, it's the best weapon in every single case until the ship has taken 13+ wounds).

Are you sure it's possible to take the same Footnote twice? I would have assumed not, but I have to admit I can't think of anything that would say so...

Still, do you think some opponents might think it abusive? (I'm not saying it is, mind you, I just tend to err on the side of caution when thinking about how my army lists are perceived)

Yeah the point is using the last word for the torpedoes the other 2 endrinworks really useful was the healing hull and the prudency parachutes.

4 hours ago, Bashpan said:

Correction: stickler for the code states that you cant take the same footnote twices.

The extra foot note is from taking zilfin, idk what to take for having stickler for the code

6 minutes ago, Connelj2 said:

The extra foot note is from taking zilfin, idk what to take for having stickler for the code

I always take there is no trading with some people and without our ships we are naught but other good footnote is surrender is rarely profitable.

2 minutes ago, Bashpan said:

I always take there is no trading with some people and without our ships we are naught but other good footnote is surrender is rarely profitable.

I might take with out our ships we are naught just to help my frigate survive after it comes in

Archived