Tzeentch 1750pts

Bethorina

Hi all

I have just finished my DOT 1750pts I understand the reason behind skyfires and that they can re-roll all rolls if they go first but this only really works once and i feel the enlightened have a more stratigic and aggressive play style so i have taken these over skyfires for this reason, also looking for ideas how to progress this list to 2k/2.5k mark im honestly considering archeon the big one and taking the trait which gives him 2 extra powers from the lore of change plus I want to paint him :P  and one more squad of pink horrors which should leave me with 60pts left over

leaders

lord of change
tzaangor shaman
tzaangor shaman

battleline

10 pink horrors
10 pink horrors
10 pink horrors

other 

3 tzaangor enlightend
3 tzaangor enlightend
3 tzaangor enlightend
3 tzaangor enlightend

total - 1600pts
summoning points - 150pts (another squad of pinks or 3 blue or 2 blue one brimstone or 1 blue 2 brimstone)

LOC will be staff and claws with cursed ichor and incorperal form so in combat he can be a nasty piece of work and the double shaman is for the enlightened so 1 per 6 enlightened to keep the +1 to hit bubble and gives +1 for casting on pinks and unfortunately no formations but I cast 7 spells a turn :P

15 minutes ago, ChippyRick said:

List looks interesting. Nice to get the double Shaman in.

Will you tool up the LoC with the combat/high rend and damage gear?

Is there any decent formations you can add with the models your taking, cant think off my head now!

Also glad you like it :)

Well I have played against everything so far bar kharadon overlords and they haven't lost me a game yet :3 cause I can hold objectives for days and if I need a spell somewhere else I summon the last unit of horrors and here they are cause casting 7 spells of which 6 cause d3 or more mortal wounds is blah xD

Looks cool but for hobby purposes I'd mix things up a bit. I am often inclined to do the same for most armies though so maby you like to repeat paint the same models :) 

List in general should do fine! Lord of Change is a really cool centerpiece aswell. 

7 minutes ago, Killax said:

Looks cool but for hobby purposes I'd mix things up a bit. I am often inclined to do the same for most armies though so maby you like to repeat paint the same models :) 

List in general should do fine! Lord of Change is a really cool centerpiece aswell. 

I'm looking to buy a few other bits such as a couple of vortex beasts and I have already purchased some acolytes too :) I always prefer painting to playing atm :)  cause doing dot has really broadened my palet in terms of painting skills and colour coordinatation plus my LOC is a converted bloodthister which is a bluethirster :)  unfortunately he died to a gryph hound the other day :3 when I was playing my friend but it was all he gad left on the board by turn 3 so he got the moral victory xD but we had fun 

received_10154533950210869.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Killax said:

Thats an awesome model for sure, the pink Khorne symbols are typical for Tzeentch :P

I intend to fill the Bloodthirster base with some chicken bones, they fit the LoC size ;) 

Look forward to seeing it :) and I got change the head of the axe to the LoC staff head and then it's good to go :)

Archived