Brokk Grungsson questions

Tom Loyn

I have two questions about this large, moustachiod legend.  

I'm pretty sure named characters cannot take extra artefacts, where does it actually say that, is it in the GHB?  I may be being blind and missing it.

More importantly, I wish to field a Barak-Urbaz fleet.  Am I right that there isn't anything in the rules which prevents me fielding this fleet, led by Brokk?  Other than him being called 'Lord Magnate of Barak Narr', there doesn't actually seem to be anything in the rules which prevents you fielding him in fleets with other skyport allegiances.

It would be quite amusing, because then under the rules you would also be obliged to paint him in the Barak-Urbaz colours.

It's your army do what you think looks cool for your army if you think he looks great in your army add him in paint him up in the colours you want. 

Still grabbing the tome Barak-Nar seems to be my favorite I love their saying. 

Priffa Dreng! 

In the sample army lists he only shows up in the Barak Nar force, which makes sense in the fluff book, but it would be odd to exclude the named hero from 5/6th (or so) of the kharadron forces. Ruleswise there is nothing explicitly preventing his use.

Archived