Greenskinz 1500

Professor Clio

Does this make sense? I feel it's a little low on models. Could swap in boar boys, worlf riders and/or more boys but I kinda want to use the rogue idol.

warboss on wyvern (battlebrew)

warboss on boar with waagh banner (general, bellowing tyrant)

moonclan grot shaman

30 orruks

10 orruks

10 orruks

boar chariot

rogue idol

Sorry I can't say what, but isn't there a better option for 80 points than the Chariot? I've used it a couple times and it has always underperformed for me. I could just be a baddie though. Maybe even a second Moonclan Grot Shaman for another Mystic Shield or CotBM?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

The chariot might be good for holding up something you're not wanting to deal with for a turn, maybe two depending what it is.

Is this exactly 1500 points? If you drop the chariot and have 100 points left, definitely go with a 40-orruk strong unit. Lots of fun. Otherwise, looks like you know how to go Greenskinz - the Wyvern, Rogue Idol and Waaagh Banner are the perfect trifecta to lead a huge mob of orruks.

I don't really like the Moonclan Shaman in here but he's cheap and is a good choice, but do you need 3 heros?  Also the 2 units of 10 Orruks, might be better in a single unit to get that extra attack if you get them into combat unscathed.  I use 20 with bows, just to give me some ranged attacks but I wouldn't say they are amazing... Wolf Riders however are pretty good, and tend to be underestimated.

The Boar Chariot is unreliable but useful to have for it's movement and the options it gives you.  I'll have to give my Rouge Idol a try sometime.

Sorry should have added points. That's 1500 on the dot. The shaman is just a cheap arcane shield/occasional curse of the bad moon caster. I wish I could go to 40 boys but that would require dropping the chariot and the shaman. No sure that's worth it.

I did play this list today and the Idol was MVP, killing a ghoul king on zombie dragon, a terror Geist and a unit of ghouls. The chariot did ****** all so I'm inclined to replace it for another caster. (Which is a shame cause I like the look of it)

I'm now 2 for 2 with this list. Once against stormcast and once against flesh eather court. The wyvern, waagh banner, idol combo is pretty powerful. I got a litle lucky that both times my opponent tried to kill the idol rather than simply feed it chaff though. I think once my regular opponents get used to dealing with it it's going to be less of a game changer. Also for added hilarity my moonclan shaman went on a massive tear with his curse of the bad moon doing 16 mortal wounds in 2 turns. Not bad for 60 points.

That Moonclan shaman is so freaking powerful. Why the hell is that thing only 60 points, but the terrible Greenskinz shaman is 140?

I hear you with the Idol, though - knowing how to deal with it is half the battle. It just needs to be tied up and wasted.

Archived