What To Pair With My Nurgle Daemons?

Totengraber

What armies would be good to pair up with a Nurgle Daemons army? I am thinking Clan Pestilens for the Nurgle tag and ranged attacks to support the Daemons, but I kinda want to break out of the plague look and do something a little different. I also thought about Slaves To Darkness, but they seem similar to the Nurgle Daemons in that they are kinda slow and hard to kill. Thoughts?

Thanks!

On 2/13/2017 at 2:07 PM, Totengraber said:

...but I kinda want to break out of the plague look and do something a little different...

I would keep your Nurgle army to theme. I would add skaven shooting and/or some beastmen for a speedy component.

If you want to get something different to the plague look; I would consider an entirely different army. Fast and clean aelves or Destruction?

On 13/02/2017 at 5:42 PM, sal4m4nd3r said:

How fluffy or unfluffy would you like to be? Why not use other demon factions that make up for your lack of speed and punch in CC? Then I would use Slaanesh demons. Want some more ranged ability and shooting? I would go with the Plague claw catapult or tzeench demons. 

Tzeentch would fall under unfluffy as they don't get on with Nurgle.  Fielding units from all four chaos gods makes this more acceptable though :) 

Archived