What´s the best way to start Stormcast Eternals?

Ulfast

Timely post... I'm looking to expand my Storm of Sigmar Stormcast After dedicating myself to Khorne for the last 6 months. I will wait to get the new Battletome and see where to go from there. Didn't know the Liberators, Judicators and Prosecutors where getting new double boxes! 

7 hours ago, Wraith01 said:

Timely post... I'm looking to expand my Storm of Sigmar Stormcast After dedicating myself to Khorne for the last 6 months. I will wait to get the new Battletome and see where to go from there. Didn't know the Liberators, Judicators and Prosecutors where getting new double boxes! 

I am so glad I never bought any prosecutors. Their value is really spiffing now.

Having spent much time on this exact subject, I would say stay away from the Starter Box too. The lack of upgrades will get you in the end, especially as the bits you need are scarce atm and extremely costly, so in the end, assuming you can track down bits like grand hammers and star soul maces, and javelins, you would only save about as much as the extra Dracoth. Not to mention the repetative poses for the Starter minis

I'm getting the Start Collecting Box: I want The Lord Celestant and those might be the only Prosecutors I ever get, plus the Liberators come with all their options. Might not be the best deal but if I buy the Lord Celestant and some Prosecutors I'm basically paying the same amount. 

The starter sets does leave you with numerous conversion opportunities though. Out of 2 sets and some extra bits I've added a vexillor, heraldor, questor, azyros, venator, 2 concussors and 5/10 judicators from the libs, custom star soul maces from for the rets, grand blades on my lib captains. 

It's the best deal ever imo if you don't mind not having the traditional look if the models. 

The starter sets does leave you with numerous conversion opportunities though. Out of 2 sets and some extra bits I've added a vexillor, heraldor, questor, azyros, venator, 2 concussors and 5/10 judicators from the libs, custom star soul maces from for the rets, grand blades on my lib captains. 
It's the best deal ever imo if you don't mind not having the traditional look if the models. 

Starsoul Mace conversion? Do tell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived