Allegiance abilities

Miarbi

Hi everyone im just about to start playing AoS with a Sylvaneth Start Collecting, im sure there is a thread of this somewhere but i cant find it, i have a doubt on the allegiance abilities on the GHB, it say that if an army qualifies for more than one allegiance you have to choose only one (if ORDER and SYLVANETH i must choose one) so that means if i choose for example allegiance IRONJAWZ to use brutes or gore-gruntas as battleline i can't use DESTRUCTION allegiance? So that means i can't use the battle trait RAMPAGING DESTROYERS cause my allegiance its not DESTRUCTION its IRONJAWZ, ive seen a lot of batreps on youtube in wich players do this a lot, and its a little confusing for me, if there is a discussion already about this pleaase share the link, if not i expect your answers

(Sorry if its not easy to read this, english its not my native language)

Army composition requires a certain allegiance (like your Ironjawz example). Then when you select your allegiance abilities and artifacts, you must choose either Ironjawz (if applicable, though they don't have any yet) or Destruction. Two separate ideas. 

If your army qualifies for more than one allegiance, you can only choose and use one of them. By default (usually), you already qualify for one of the 4 the Grand Alliances and can use those allegiance rules for each but if the models in your army shares the same keyword ie. "Sylvaneth" you may instead use the Sylvaneth allegiance rules.

P.S. Awesome that you are also starting a sylvaneth army as I do! [emoji4]

Skickat från min GT-N7100 via Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, Miarbi said:

Hi everyone im just about to start playing AoS with a Sylvaneth Start Collecting, im sure there is a thread of this somewhere but i cant find it, i have a doubt on the allegiance abilities on the GHB, it say that if an army qualifies for more than one allegiance you have to choose only one (if ORDER and SYLVANETH i must choose one) so that means if i choose for example allegiance IRONJAWZ to use brutes or gore-gruntas as battleline i can't use DESTRUCTION allegiance? So that means i can't use the battle trait RAMPAGING DESTROYERS cause my allegiance its not DESTRUCTION its IRONJAWZ, ive seen a lot of batreps on youtube in wich players do this a lot, and its a little confusing for me, if there is a discussion already about this pleaase share the link, if not i expect your answers

(Sorry if its not easy to read this, english its not my native language)

Your English is great don't worry about it. ?

Archived