I am joining Chaos!

I_Survive

Hello All! 

I have finally decided after much deliberation that I will start a Nurgle themed army! I'm going to GW store later on to pick up the start collecting box along with a couple of paints that I have noted down from various tutorials. I plan eventually pairing them up with some Clan Pestilens and spreading black death!

As this is my first ever warhammer army, do you have any tips? I decided on going for a AOS/40K army because my friends play 40k, but I much prefer the AOS setting so I can get the best of both worlds!

Thanks in advance!

My brother does the same - so it's a very valid tactic to have a AoS and 40k Nurgle army.  He's gone for lots of Plaguebearers and it's a pretty solid way to go.  Ideally you're going to want to start looking at some Nurgle mortal units (characters, Blight Kings etc) as Nurgle Daemon is fairly limited although these wouldn't really slide into 40k.  Also don't overlook a Daemon Prince - they're rock solid in both games!

Welcome to the party...we have cookies.

I'm actually going through the same process myself right now. I used to play 40K back in 5th edition, and loved my Daemons. So I've started with a couple of copies of the starter box, a start collecting box for Khorne Bloodbound, one for Khorne Daemons, and one for Nurgle Daemons. This way I can easily jump back into 40K should I decide to.

Archived