Exalted hearthbringer or soulgrinder

Tizianolol

If you have an aspiring fearhbringer I prefer the exalted, cause he win 2 atacks, if you havent the skullgrinder, cause is one of the best Base characters I ever seen to buff it with more atacks. If you give him atacks(I like go with wrathmongers and theese one) he can obliterate a lot of.things, from a safe zome cause he have range, you can put him on secomd file and hit withouth be hitted (he is squishy, like the aspiring and exalted).

36 minutes ago, Aspirant Snaeper said:

A Soul Grinder is a towering, 280 point monstrosity that can shoot, crush and drive fear into the enemy. 

I'm going to assume you meant Skullgrinder. 

I have an Exalted Deathbringer and I cannot think of an occasion yet where I will want to play him. I prefer the Skullgrinder for sure. 

The deathbringer is good in combat, and if you put him in cover with the fistgauger, or manage to increase his save by 1, on a 5+ save roll (or dice modification) he does d3 mortal wounds return.

I've seen a guy make 2 saves in a forest, roll a 5&6 doing 6 mortal wounds in return, killing the enemy hero attacking him before he even attacked, needless to say in the next instance of combat the opponent was alot more weary of this 80 point model 

Archived