Help identifying some Death models

Blish

Hello,

I am helping a friend with an army he bought used in a lot. Can you help me identify these?

Photos below of what I think is a fell bat, but I can't find pics to confirm, and perhaps a grave guard banner but seems more elaborate than those currently for sale, and some sort of female mounted vampire that I can't find on Google.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

IMG_9697.JPG

IMG_9698.JPG

IMG_9699.JPG

@terrorpenguin Thank you. So cool to find a treasure like that. :)

@Warboss Gorbolg, Ah, it never occurred to me that it wasn't a vampire. Did a wider search and found it! Lucrezzia, the Dogs of War model. Thanks!

Those bats are still a mystery.

27 minutes ago, Blish said:

@terrorpenguin Thank you. So cool to find a treasure like that. :)

@Warboss Gorbolg, Ah, it never occurred to me that it wasn't a vampire. Did a wider search and found it! Lucrezzia, the Dogs of War model. Thanks!

Those bats are still a mystery.

It's a cool model, number one suggestion when people ask about modelling a wight king with infernal standard!

@CoffeeGrunt Cool.

It is just an army for mucking about with at the 1000pts level. We aren't proper collectors, and have no need for all 100 Grave Guard, 3 Terrorghiests, 7 Lahmian Vampires or that Forge World banner bearer and most everything else in the box. So I think we can sell it. I'll finish figuring out what's what and making a few lists of things to play with in next few days, and will send you a message once I know for sure if we're good to let it go. :)

8 hours ago, Blish said:

@CoffeeGrunt Cool.

It is just an army for mucking about with at the 1000pts level. We aren't proper collectors, and have no need for all 100 Grave Guard, 3 Terrorghiests, 7 Lahmian Vampires or that Forge World banner bearer and most everything else in the box. So I think we can sell it. I'll finish figuring out what's what and making a few lists of things to play with in next few days, and will send you a message once I know for sure if we're good to let it go. :)

you can you the grave guard as skeletons... Maybe it's cause I like to try differe t things but I don't like to sell miniatures of an army I play (and I have 4 terrrorgheists^^)

Archived