ITC Top Death Player List

AlexanderHemedinger

I think you can further buff your list by changing the ghoul king on ZD artefact to curse book. Although it's 3" range, but he will get to where u need him to be and debuff the opponent, especially their range unit and wreak havoc there. 

And if u can squeeze 400pts out of this list, u can further debuff by summoning a mourngul.

this 2 units should become the central of FF, and leave enough time for your heroes to remain alive. Or they FF your heroes, this 2 units can tear a hole in their rank. Bring your general near enough to buff with ruler of the night. 

Most TO normally follow the most up to date rules on apps, most opponent who play casual won't care. But more major event, someone would prolly say sth, and you have to change to use the most updated scroll, which could potentially make redundant your strategy...

Bit of an armchair general here so take that into account:

I have think this is a cool list. The fact that all those ghouls (ALL THOSE GHOULS!!!) come on from board edges is great, along with the self healing. Additional attacks for size and command ability alongside rerolling 1s to hit and rerolling to wound from the king + spell is a lot of saves to make. Add Van Hels into the mix and it just gets worse!

Looks like the list will struggle with 2+ rerollable treelords (that's just FEC in general though I think), but the -1 to hit is a bit meh due to the amount of dice you're rolling. Number of regenerating bodies in a scenario based game is incredibly strong too. Anything that big and scary can take a ghoul King to the face I'm guessing?

Congrats on doing well. Did you lose any games? Why? Which were close if not?

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 4:50 PM, ChefsDad said:

Bit of an armchair general here so take that into account:

I have think this is a cool list. The fact that all those ghouls (ALL THOSE GHOULS!!!) come on from board edges is great, along with the self healing. Additional attacks for size and command ability alongside rerolling 1s to hit and rerolling to wound from the king + spell is a lot of saves to make. Add Van Hels into the mix and it just gets worse!

Looks like the list will struggle with 2+ rerollable treelords (that's just FEC in general though I think), but the -1 to hit is a bit meh due to the amount of dice you're rolling. Number of regenerating bodies in a scenario based game is incredibly strong too. Anything that big and scary can take a ghoul King to the face I'm guessing?

Congrats on doing well. Did you lose any games? Why? Which were close if not?

I finally lost my first game in a tournament yesterday. Here in our area they do allow the old scrolls, but doesn't hinder the list too much as you can change things you see fit.

I lost to a destruction lost with Beast Claw raiders. I played more tactically than I did attacking on the senario which was, take and hold.

It came down to the initiative for me to steal the second objective to win, I wanted the odds as I was committed. Once he got close enough he started to kill more and more of my heroes.

I would make changes to my list but I did like the fact I brought a wight king with banner and horse - to give my guys (all models) a 6+ to help.

What I've noticed is if I go against a small army my list doesn't get as good as I don't get more attacks than I should if able to fight a horde army style.

List Summary

Leaders
Vampire Lord (Wings) (140)
- General
- Trait: Ruler of the Night
- Artefact: Ring of Immortality
Necromancer (on Knightmare) (120)
Crypt Ghast Courtier (80)
Abhorrant Ghoul King on Zombie Dragon (400)
- Artefact: Ring of Immortality
Abhorrant Ghoul King (100) (Death book version)

Wight King with Baleful Tomb Blade (120)

Units
Crypt Ghouls x 30 (300)
Crypt Ghouls x 30 (300)
Crypt Ghouls x 30 (300)

Batallions
Ghoul Patrol (100)

Total: 1940/2000

Archived