1250 pts khorne army

sigasana44

Hey guys! Need a little bit help. I know the points seems strange, but its my flgs turney so what can i do. Using the 2000 pts army requirement, 3 battleline, etc.

so here's my current army

starter box khorne + 20 reavers and 5 blood warriors

old archaon

Chaos sorcerer 

bloodthirster (magnetized)

slaughterpriest

5 skull reapers

5 wrathmonger

6 skullcrusher

hellcannon

3 flamer of tzeentch 

some familiars

i have to handle tomb kings army that has 2 necrosphinx, ogor army with stone horn, horde army like goblin and skaven (more than 80 guys). I did make lists but don't know which one can handle most of these army. Or maybe you guys can make a better army list.

here's the scrollbuilder link

http://bit.ly/2frN99L

http://bit.ly/2fv7t6h

which one is better guys? Any comment will be appreciated 

8 hours ago, Broken Netcode said:

I think youre focusing too heavily on heroes at this point level. Id seriously recommend making all the reavers 20 man so that they dont die instantly.

i wanted to bring more reavers but i don't have more. i think only 40 reavers will make not much use

If you have access to skull cannons bring them. No offense, but I think you are doomed with this list. Bring the blood secretor and the stoker and use either regular warriors or even marauders instead of those dreadful reavers. They really suck imo. A war shrine would help you as well. Don't know what is available to you, but as it stands now be prepared.

I don't think Archaon is adding much to this list tbh and he's a big point sink. I'd say more Blood Warriors, Skullreapers, Wrathmongers. I've also found crushers quite underwhelming and if you have other things available to you I would drop them for more bodies. Another Bloodsecrator wouldn't go amiss either.

4 hours ago, Tasman said:

If you have access to skull cannons bring them. No offense, but I think you are doomed with this list. Bring the blood secretor and the stoker and use either regular warriors or even marauders instead of those dreadful reavers. They really suck imo. A war shrine would help you as well. Don't know what is available to you, but as it stands now be prepared.

Sadly, i have stated everything that i have. I do have permission to borrow my friend's khorne starter, so lets count them too. I dont have the StD units. Well IMO reavers and marauders has pros and cons, either full power no deff naked guy or well-rounder naked guy. Every direction i see is my crushing defeat lol

53 minutes ago, ADDriot said:

I don't think Archaon is adding much to this list tbh and he's a big point sink. I'd say more Blood Warriors, Skullreapers, Wrathmongers. I've also found crushers quite underwhelming and if you have other things available to you I would drop them for more bodies. Another Bloodsecrator wouldn't go amiss either.

Yeah sadly AoS skullcrushers is not as good as before, decent armor, no special weapon, and only has the surprise mortal wounds with 50% chance. That's why i only use them as a proxy for lord juggernaut.

Archived