Looking to get into Death. Need advice

Dirty_Old_Grand_PA

If you want to play something that's very different to your Nurgle playstyle, I would suggest FEC, simply because the TK hybrid is harder to find models for and requires a lot of conversion work. If you want to play something similar to your Nurgle, I would instead suggest a Neferata list.

For my Death army, I started small with heroes as I figured out the army and have had success with the humble Vampire Lord. His command ability is great (+1 attack to all melee weapons on a unit), has plenty of movement as a Winged Terror, and is small enough to hide in scenery for protection. Give him Ruler of the Night and Ring of Immortality plus his chalice of blood, and he's plenty survivable.

As far as best choices from a power perspective without dipping into Tomb Kings, of course the Mourngul is popular, as are Morghasts and Blood Knights.

No battleline unit for match play? I'm rebuilding my death list. Trying to move away from the full soulblight list. Might be planning ard arkhan and neferata each. Currently I run variation of soulblight heroes, VLoZD, Isabella n vlad n VL on abyssal terror with bloodknight.

Archived