Looking for a easy way of painting nurgle armor

AllanBallan

There is an interesting video on the warhammer youtube channel, for the blightkings painting

I personally do a base of castellan green, then nurgling green, then seraphim sepia and agrax earthshade. both shades help to tone down and make more darker the nurgling green. i do not have a pic cause i still have not based them, but i hope that soon i can post one or two photos of them ;)

I guess some of those technical paints that creates a rust effect would be great too. For a quick method I'd use a muddy green like death world forest. Ashtonian camo shade then rusteffect and a silver highlight where armor is cracked and on the sharpest edges. That would make an ok tabletop standard with relatively few steps. 

I went for a basecoat of castellan, then layer of elysian green. I wash it all with agrax, and then do a wash of typhus corrosion in only the deep recesses, and also leave trails coming from damage and pitted holes in the armour. I then edge highlight with nurgling green. Makes for a really classic nurgle green.

Archived