Bonesplitterz - List Help

Foz

Hi Guys - I'm sat in on a Friday pondering my next army. I'm going to getting a bonesplitterz army together in the coming weeks and was wondering if you guys had any advice on a list. What I'm thinking so far is the following..

Leaders
Maniak Weirdnob (100)
Savage Big Boss (100)
- General
Maniak Weirdnob (100)
Wardokk (80)
Wardokk (80)

Units
Savage Orruk Arrowboys x 40 (400)
Savage Boarboy Maniaks x 5 (160)

Behemoths

War Machines

Batallions
Kunnin' Rukk (60)
Snaga Rukk (40)

Total: 2000/2000

What are your thoughts? Plan is to really synergise the available spells and the Big Boss' command ability to make the most out of the arrowboys and then have the Maniaks getting around the board. My main thoughts at the moment are wondering whether one wardokk is enough and whether dropping to 30 boys in each squad and adding either some boars or some big stabbas would be a good idea.

Am yet to play with or against bonesplitterz as no one in our local group is running them at the moment so thus far this all just my thoughts. Look forward to some advice from some more experienced savages

From a pure legality angle, you need one more Weirdnob to qualify for the Snaga Rukk.  Same points as the second Savage Big Boss, so it's a no-brainer swap. 

As far as effectiveness goes, yeah, it'll probably shoot everyone off the board.  Hope you and your opponents have fun with that.  :P

Hi Guys - I'm sat in on a Friday pondering my next army. I'm going to getting a bonesplitterz army together in the coming weeks and was wondering if you guys had any advice on a list. What I'm thinking so far is the following..
Leaders
Maniak Weirdnob (100)
Savage Big Boss (100)
- General
Maniak Weirdnob (100)
Wardokk (80)
Wardokk (80)

Units

Behemoths

War Machines

Batallions
Kunnin' Rukk (60)
Snaga Rukk (40)

Total: 2000/2000

What are your thoughts? Plan is to really synergise the available spells and the Big Boss' command ability to make the most out of the arrowboys and then have the Maniaks getting around the board. My main thoughts at the moment are wondering whether one wardokk is enough and whether dropping to 30 boys in each squad and adding either some boars or some big stabbas would be a good idea.
Am yet to play with or against bonesplitterz as no one in our local group is running them at the moment so thus far this all just my thoughts. Look forward to some advice from some more experienced savages

You can loose the wardokks and take icebone warclan battalion- than you have better range of your maniaks (11") and da Icebone Skull artefact. Or if you want the magic, loose 10 arrerboys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 22/10/2016 at 3:39 PM, meet.the.doctor said:

You can loose the wardokks and take icebone warclan battalion- than you have better range of your maniaks (11") and da Icebone Skull artefact. Or if you want the magic, loose 10 arrerboys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's is definitely idea. The extra range and survivability would be great. I might try this to start with as I think it would lower the initial investment by a box of orruks. 

How survivable/effective are the maniacs from people's experiences?

Archived