Newbie : Points costs for new units

Paul_Veyne

Hello, I'm sure there is a simple answer to this question however I'm struggling to find it.

I purchased the generals handbook this week and have found points costs towards the back which is great. What has me stumped is where do I find points costs for new models and units? I have the Android app but sm not having much joy. 

Your help greatly received.

Danish

The only new warscrolls we've had since the General's Handbook realease (excluding the Beastclaw and Bonesplitterz stuff with points already in there) have been the Silver Tower models who's matched play points can be found here, this week's Lord Veritant who the GW facebook pages states costs 120 points, and Grombrindal in White Dwarf issue 1 who doesn't have a points value yet. :) 

If you have the digital version on your app then you can add the model to your battle and hit the "Profiles" button and it'll list points for you there. Bit convoluted!

Caveat to this though, I purchased the Generals handbook via the age of sigmar app, not as an ebook from the app store. I'm not sure it works in that case. 

Archived