Red Fury???

L.Bromley

This is a good question I would think it would be the entire model because it's a single model it doesn't actually have like a separate profile for the king and the Beast other than the attack profile.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, TerrorPenguin said:

Cloak of mist and shadows + red fury is a killer alpha strike on a gkozd

Problem is the rest of your army takes 3 turns to catch up

Not necessarily cause evocations amd infiltration as ghoul patrol and oter  let the unit approach realy fast to the enemy

On 15/10/2016 at 0:36 PM, Mr.Moe said:

It does affect the "whole" model if not directly stated otherwise (like the tomb blade for example). Since the GKOZD/TG counts as one model Red Fury will let you attack with the full profile.

I played this last night and it's absolutely crazy.

GK on ZD is pretty likely to do 6 or more wounds, especially against infantry so if you get all your attacks again he just absolutely wades through stuff.

I actually ended up just using the general (ghoul king) attacks again because it felt way OP

But then I did lose, so probably should have stuck with it 

3 hours ago, TerrorPenguin said:

I actually ended up just using the general (ghoul king) attacks again because it felt way OP

But then I did lose, so probably should have stuck with it 

Hehe, it feels super strong yes, but it will cost you the support playstyle of your general. I play him super defensive with Ruler of the Night + Cursed Book and 6 Crypt Horror Bodyguards to make him survive as long as possible since I feel once the GK is dead your army starts to crumble. Also with Red Fury you tend to charge your general in way before your army can follow up, maybe some Crypt Haunters could manage to stick near to him.

Archived