Need help deciding which army to use for upcoming tournaments and a league....

Which army should I use for competitive tournament/league season Q1 2024?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is the most likely to compete these days with the stuff I have? Cannot decide! They're all pretty close games in my practice matches at home fighting each other.

• Khorne Baleful Lords w all the Bloodthirsters and Skarbrand, Flesh Hounds and Bloodmasters, Wrath-axe and Hexgorger Skulls
    • Boulderhead Ogors w a FLoSH, HoTT, SHBR and 2 TTBRs, Slaughtermaster,... w maybe 2 Gorgers or some Gnoblars?
    • Sons of Behemat Breaker Tribe w 3 Gatebreakers and Krondspine
    • Clan Eshin w Deceiver(s) and/or Lord Skreech, Slynk & Co, couple Deathmasters, and filled out with Gutter Runners, maybe a Warp Grinder, possibly Shards of Valagarr

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/2024 at 05:59 AM

13 hours ago, Beliman said:

Clan Eshin you say?

That sounds dope! Really hard to see on tounraments!

Yes-yes!  They have actually done fairly well for me this past year in casual and tournament play; many folks don't realize all their tricks.  I need to play more practice games with them vs all my other choices too....I did a massive army churn this year so they're all new for me except Eshin.  

• Like 1

I think that was wise.  I think current Skaven are a vast improvement over their last book, but they still need some work, besides new models of course. Hopefully in the summer 2024 they'll get appropriate horde rules and hordes of new rats to build!   

I think maybe Tuesday or Wednesday Eshin will fight the Beastclaw Raiders or Breaker Tribe and see what happens.   They're like, the opposite armies.  

• Like 1