Greetings from the Pacific Northwest

Jeff Cope

Hello all,

I finally got around to registering here. My name is Jeff, and I live in Gresham, Oregon which is a suburb of Portland. I've been playing Warhammer since 8th Edition, and transitioned over to AoS when it launched. I was playing Stormcasts, but have been putting together (in every sense of the word) an Orruk army. So, I haven't played in awhile. I'm looking forward to getting them based and primed, at least, so I can start playing in our local community.

I played High Elves in 8th, and will most likely have an Aelf army as well whenever GW gets around to them.

Welcome, Jeff!

I grew up in the PNW and lived around Portland for more than a decade, splitting the rent for a townhouse with my sister in Gresham for a year before moving eastward--and I tell everyone I meet out here that it ALWAYS rains in Portland so they won't want to consider moving there ;)

I started playing 8th ed toward the end too, but the change to AoS was a transition I appreciated.  I'm sure the tabletop gaming scene has changed since I left (I used to hang out a lot at a place called Bridgetown Hobbies on Sandy Blvd), but I wish you luck finding some good opponents for your Orruck army. And I'm sure those High Aelfs are coming soon--I saw a player with an all Dragon Princes army at a con recently that was awesome! Pic below:

Dragon Princes Army.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived