What weapons for Stormfiends

Skullaton

Good morning (night),

I plan to build my Stormfiends today (3 kits) and I'm still pondering which weapons to use. 3 will get the obligatory Warpfire projectors because why not :D But I'm just not sure about the others...I really like the shock gauntlets stylewise and the multiple hits for a 6 on hit sound sweet but I'm not sure if I wouldn't get more mileage from the doomflayer fists. For the last 3 I thought about mixing 2 Ratling guns and 1 Grinderfist for out of Battalion tunnelers. I know the easy way(?) would be magnetizing but I just don't want to do that. I prefer buying more of these sweet rats than drilling holes xD

So what do you guys think is best?

4 hours ago, Skullaton said:

Good morning (night),

I plan to build my Stormfiends today (3 kits) 

You say that like its no big thing, hope you've set aside a decent chunk of time ?

I don't have a definite answer for you other than competitive players seem to go all warp fire.  Here's my question for everyone, if I was considering putting all 6 weapon options on my 6 Stormfiends (one of each), how should I be arranging them amongst the units? My initial thought was one unit with the three ranged and one unit with the melee, but would the warp grinder make more sense with guys who could shoot after they appear? Anyone got tips?

In the end I suspect I will magnetise but still will only have max 2 of any particular loadout.

Archived