Anvil of Apotheosis 3.0 Wishlisting

OkayestDM

For chaos characters I'd love to see something akin to the old realm of chaos character builder.

There was a great thing on it where you could roll for the race of your hero, representing all fall to chaos' seduction.

For my blades of khorne or slaves I'd love to have a minotaur or an ogroid myrmidon as the general, and I bet that any hedonite player would enjoy an elven or dark elf chaos lord.

• Like 2

Yeah, Chaos was a lot more diverse back in the day. There's a lot from the Realm of Chaos books better left in the past (the writing is SO BAD) but also some real gems. Most of the good stuff has been carried forward, but AoS is still far from previous versions of Warhammer in terms of customization. You really can't make a unique character like you used to.

In other news, the 'new' anvil isn't new. The archetype changes we saw previewed are almost the only ones. They didn't even include the additional content from WD. It's 95% reprint. Huge disappointment. 

• Like 1